My new years resolution is to blog more frequently on topics that are relevant to the tech industry. I have a bunch of articles queued up on general technology, social media, and what’s happening in the economy (particularly in the tech industry). I also have a bunch of tips/tricks/how-to articles ready to go, but the problem is that I never seem to find the time to finish writing them and then they become outdated quickly. I’m good at getting things out on Twitter, but not so much on this blog, so my resolution for 2013 is to get these articles published!
- @onedrive Nah, early adopter of SkyDrive! 5 days ago
- @onedrive To be clear: @onedrive makes it very easy to back up a #wordpress site. The tediousness was just in the… https://t.co/mOhjoRaxua 5 days ago
- Just finished the painstaking task of automating all of our #WordPress sites to automatically backup to @onedrive n… https://t.co/sOS9xaf26Z 5 days ago
- @mzbat @Hacker0x01 A friend pronounced “heroine” the same way. Still as hysterical as the day it was said! 5 days ago
- @ccpractitioner All of your old links will work, regardless. But rarely is installing a new theme *that* simple. Yo… https://t.co/wwtd05rY8I 5 days ago