My new years resolution is to blog more frequently on topics that are relevant to the tech industry. I have a bunch of articles queued up on general technology, social media, and what’s happening in the economy (particularly in the tech industry). I also have a bunch of tips/tricks/how-to articles ready to go, but the problem is that I never seem to find the time to finish writing them and then they become outdated quickly. I’m good at getting things out on Twitter, but not so much on this blog, so my resolution for 2013 is to get these articles published!
- ...pretty good... https://t.co/p1dYkQA8gf 7 days ago
- RT @MDMEMA: An AMAZING explanation of Watch vs Warning. Also, a great reason to make cupcakes. https://t.co/n768fxzjoA 7 days ago
- @Starbucks "incident"? Seems like a harsh way to say "sitting" 1 week ago
- @Starbucks Was there a recent memo re customers who use wifi w/o ordering? staff at a DC location were loudly compl… https://t.co/rBlFFn7f1H 1 week ago
- RT @AwardsDarwin: Don’t smoke it’s bad for your health. https://t.co/IUr03KIVHs 1 week ago