My new years resolution is to blog more frequently on topics that are relevant to the tech industry. I have a bunch of articles queued up on general technology, social media, and what’s happening in the economy (particularly in the tech industry). I also have a bunch of tips/tricks/how-to articles ready to go, but the problem is that I never seem to find the time to finish writing them and then they become outdated quickly. I’m good at getting things out on Twitter, but not so much on this blog, so my resolution for 2013 is to get these articles published!
- Excellent. Just put out a kitchen fire in our vacation house. 2 weeks ago
- #Kiva experts: Is this a fancy way of saying "default" with no payback? "...had problems canceling his loan, so ED… https://t.co/iY03v24F4l 2 weeks ago
- RT @mchooyah: Burning the American Flag on July 4th is protected by the 1st Amendment.... but you’re still an asshole. 2 weeks ago
- My request to @BankofAmerica was simple enough: can you alert me when your system screws up? https://t.co/X57kKgGu4Y 2 weeks ago
- And for those who didn’t attend my talks, “lessons learned”, to me, is a polite way of saying “I screwed up and I d… https://t.co/H1H8WuFIZP 4 weeks ago